Thursday 8 December 2016

Just before Factory Reset | Backup made easy

Befor any factory reset of your mobile
The first step is to backup your data.

Here are some apps that I use to back up data and make my self free from worrying about losing data.

What made me to Backup data


1. Once I lost my mobile and I lost all my data and contacts and the important notes that I wrote from long time, this made me to think that that I need to keep my data backed up every day

2. The other incident is my Android mobile got into an issue where we will not be able to use home button , incoming calls and notification menu. Then I tried to transferer the data into my PC but unfortunately USB debugging was also not functioning. So with lots of effort I finally backed up my data.

Here are some apps that can help us to stay ready with Backup.

1. Contacts +  :  This app helps us to save contacts, messages, call history and stay happy

2. Keep : this is an app by Google where the notes can be synced into cloud. You can also access your notes on desktop @ keep.google.com this was very helpful for me to keep safe of all my notes

3. WhatsApp : I use Google drive as my backup location for WhatsApp data. So once you login to new device you can backup WhatsApp chat and pictures from Google drive automatically.

You can enable backup in WhatsApp by
Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Backup

No comments:

Post a Comment